HVAC systems have become common in homes as well as in commercial setups in various parts of the world. In fact, the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system – all in one, is a dynamic thing and has gained immense popularity with people. We all know that science and technology are improving and getting better by leaps and bounds. Various kinds of upgradation and innovations have taken place in HVAC technologies as well. With the implementation of these technologies and innovations, the HVAC systems have become better. In fact, consumer preferences and practices are also impacted by these changes. Contacting the best HVAC companies in Danville will help in knowing about the various trends which come every year for HVAC systems.
In this article, we will discuss some of the trends of HVAC systems for 2020.
1) Change in Distribution Models – The internet has become an integral part of our lives now. The impact of the internet will also be seen in the HVAC industry from this year 2020. Reports have shown that it will become a significant factor in the manner various HVAC companies operate, and the effects will be evident from 2020 itself. Companies that want to remain the competition will look for a plan or policy covering this need of customers. Having a buying guide on the website of the company will also be very useful for the business. The guide will help buyers understand the various parts and components of the HVAC system and how they function. With this knowledge, they can make informed purchasing choices.
2) Improved Connected Systems – It has been said repeatedly that without proper and regular maintenance, HVAC systems cannot function well. For better and efficient running of the HVAC systems, intelligent technologies can be used. Trends show that you will see more automated and intuitive systems that offer mobile access, text alerts, automated diagnostics, better comfort management systems and more.
3) Green Technology – We all know how important the environment is for all of us. Protecting the environment is one of the most important duties that we have. This is the reason environment-friendly solutions are being sought for various aspects of life. The HVAC industry is also not different from this initiative. In 2020, environmentally friendly and conscious technology is sure to grow. Other cleaner solutions might also be provided with the help of myriad smart innovations and inventions.
4) Smart Thermostats – We all know that science and technology have a great impact on the HVAC industry. One of the innovations which need special mention in this regard is that of smart thermostats. Smart thermostats proved to be an excellent solution for private homes as well as for extensive public facilities. Another thing that is convenient for smart thermostats is that they can be navigated remotely.
5) Fan Efficiency – This is one of the latest trends in the HVAC industry. There are regulations that have been brought by the US Department of Energy regarding fan efficiency ratings, also known as FER. The legislation moves from permanent split capacitors (PSC) to electrically commutated (EC) motors.
There is a lot of information on the internet regarding the latest trends of HVAC systems that are going to take the market by a rage. If you are on the lookout for reliable HVAC companies in Danville, Connolly Heating and Air Conditioning is a name you can trust. We have years of experience in the HVAC industry and can efficiently handle all your heating and cooling needs. We have trained and experienced professionals in our team who can deal with all kinds of HVAC issues and rectify them in the smallest span of time. We are also updated regarding the latest trends in the HVAC industry. Call us today at (925) 288-1408.