Indoor Air Quality Contra Costa County
How much attention do you give to your indoor air quality? Poor air quality is a risk that can lead to highly polluted contaminants roaming your indoor space. For any home or business, it is important to be aware of the air you breathe, as it can actually be more polluted than the air outside. Choose Connolly Heating and Air Conditioning for services and products to improve your indoor air quality. Our team is happy to perform an in house diagnostic to uncover the best solution for you.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services & Products
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products – Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers – Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats – Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.
Contact Our Contra Costa County Team Today
Choose Connolly Heating and Air Conditioning to take care of the indoor air quality in your home.. Call our team at (925) 288-1408 to schedule an appointment or submit an online request to get started immediately.